We will soon be accepting applications in early 2021 for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic!
The El Dorado Hills Fire Department is looking for highly motivated individuals who share our Department’s mission which challenges us to “exist to serve and protect the Community through emergency management”. We are a thriving community with unprecedented growth and serve the communities of El Dorado Hills, Latrobe, and Rescue. With five fire stations and a robust administrative staff, we are committed to providing extraordinary service through prevention, preparedness and emergency response.
Ready to Apply?
- Candidate Cal-JAC Physical Ability Test (CPAT) Certification achieved within the last twelve (12) months.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED certificate is required.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must possess and maintain a valid (unrestricted) California Driver’s License, Class C. Must obtain DMV Firefighter Endorsement, including tank and air brake endorsement required by the end of the probationary period.
- California State Firefighter I Certificate.
- EMT-P Certification/Licensure.
- American Heart Association CPR (Healthcare), ACLS, and PALS(PEPP) Certification.
To receive a notification of job opportunities, please complete the Job Interest Card.